Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Poem Crazy

They call this feeling down in the dumps,
People who have it slink off to the slums.
Yet something else lurks far beneath it,
Something which its owners fear to sheath.
Rage boils over and over again,
Leaving me to always feel the same.
I feel horrible, ugly and detested,
People who scorn come out in masses.
Each step I take upon life's track,
They easily surpass with no excuse to slack.
I feel useless at everything, good for nothing,
Nothing keeps track to time except clock's clicking.
Curling up in a corner of the cold room,
Staying, rocking in silent gloom.
There is love, hope and joy,
But from sights like these I chose to recoil.
They were the same desires which led,
Me to seas of lust and waves of dread.
Longing so much for pleasure's light kiss,
How all humans chose to escape all this!
I end it all with a staff to call my own,
I chose to reside within silver domes.
Where spears, knifes, back-stabbing hands,
Are all prohibited from my lands.
I will find consolation with those like me,
Whose souls others simply refuse to see.
We do our best each day and night,
Yet sometimes our efforts remain hidden from sight.
I'll just stay hidden from sight,
From dark cold, fires aglow.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Surprise! Hey Ann. Jie (short form). YouR blog So english-Y. I don't understand a single word you typ-ed. LOL. Anyway. This blog is so... COOL. GuEss How I found out your blog's webbie? i went to yahoo.sg to check the School's Website (cos' i want to check something). I type "chij olqp website. Results:
1 - 2 of about 2 for chij olqp website (About this page) - 0.02 sec.

1.Distance from Singapore Primary Schools : ELITE
... Bukit Panjang, CHIJ (OLGC), CHIJ (OLQP), CHIJ (OLN), CHIJ (Toa Payoh) ... Put this mashup on your website. Comments. No comments yet *Name: Email: ...
www.elite.com.sg - 24k - Cached

2.Angel's Serenade
To all Primary 6 Peace pupils of CHIJ OLQP ... Just bring an illustrated printout or a website link to the artwork to me and I ...
angelssenerade.blogspot.com - 163k
----------------------------------
Cool Eh? G2G. SeeYou (: --Li Jun--

Anonymous said...

Hi Have not seen new posting on your blog page for a very long time. Looking forward to see new article.

Like your posting. Keep it going

Anonymous said...

You, need to buy a self-esteem. Not to mention a sense of humour.
Nevertheless, profound, albeit... depressing.
Your Fellow Bazooka Club Member

Megan said...

Hi Zepphy:)
lols i OU 1 for the geog test though ur blog date is erm wrong;p
NVM abt THAT! So erm good luck for ur exams! ill be linking to my blog. Anyways :) Dont go ard as a do-gooder :( BORON ! Dont go round as a WILD DURIAN :) CYAx H0pe ya get ur A1s!

Maths Rock. I am NOT insane. I am Cool and i ROCK :) Buaiix ZEPH :) ill cya in sch :)
Many thanks for being a GREEAAAT friend- though i hope we all can stay :) LOL~!

Anonymous said...

hello!link!i can help u with your blog,annabel.call me.

Misnomer said...

hey erm fellas, just look at the muse cliquue if you are that fed up trying this vlog is CLOSED

Anonymous said...

… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your angelssenerade.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

Take care - your friend George