Sunday, June 15, 2008

I feel terrible lately. The homework pile has not diminished in size and my mind just can't begin writing. Its like a dead sea now, consuming every book I toss at it yet never producing anything. Its sort of hopeless the way it is now, not being able to finish my homework and it being the last week of the holidays. A little secret between me and a never-there-special-someone would be nice if only that irritating person shows up once in a while.
Its like a little migraine which keeps forming and taking control of my thoughts. It would be nice if I lived in a fantasy world where they gave you your lover's name and the time and place which you would meet. Save a lot of unnecessary trouble finding a not true love. A little something to cling onto when you're feeling lonely and contained by people who make life miserable.
That's all the melodrama I can write for now. Back to the drawing board for scheduling a new life.

No comments: