Sunday, December 16, 2007

Writing
This is the hardest thing to do! Write a novel. All the research books that would be of any use are all out of reach. Not for loan. Compared to other female writers in this age, my writing is still with my tongue (pen) in check. I hope that I will be able to complete it. A few friends want to know the ending. Laugh out loud, I'm only at the beginning of Chapter 5. By beginning I mean the heading chapter 5. Its easy to make a start. Its hard to keep going. My new year resolution is to write one to two chapters a week. My chapters are around one and one quarter of a words document page in size 10 arial.
I am getting rather dispirited too. The new year means Secondary School. Friends and teachers at the very most only know me by name, score and the crazy over soft pastel and pen direct school admission girl. No one knows me so I am spared of humiliation.
I prefer virtual life to real life. No. I prefer controlling other people's lives like some crazy puppeteer. Which explains my lunatic behaviour. Oh no, did I really type that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.