Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Chinese new year's round the corner and soon I'll have some money to deposit into the bank. Talking about deposits and banks, i need to write a report on the Singapore River. Deposits more sediments at the outer bank or named... should be concave bank.
The festive mood is intoxicating and I just want to snack on goodies all day and forget all about homework, which includes a chinese essay, research on dams and that report. Groan...If only I wasn't so fat. I need to watch what goes in even though I care more for the taste. Pineapple tarts and sweets to behold at every house. Not to mention fizzy drinks if I cared for a glass. People practically force you to drink it. Though it is really fun.
Laugh out loud. Let me talk about art now. The knitting I am trying now is really difficult. Writing is easier.

No comments: