Sunday, February 10, 2008

Daughter of the Past, Mother of the Future

The missing link is now us youngsters. We are the daughters of the past (or sons) and want but can't really the mothers (or fathers) of the future yet. Still chunks of textbooks to learn and apply. Bother the subjects we aren't going to use. If you know where you're headed, that's enough of a plea to me. Unless your government has rules governing that you won't get to a Junior College that way.
Now I have to live in a crisis because I can't take in most information I am getting from certain subjects, soon I think I'm going to really live in heaven and hell within 24 hours. With the nagging sermon I received today. The passion of Jesus Christ. I know Easter is a long way but seriously, if the sermon on Easter Sunday was as emotional, you are going to get crying and fainting people. That pastor really puts soul into his sermons.
Then on Saturday I read a 2000 July issue of the National Geographic Magazine at a cafe and the references to the bible and the Earth's moving crust and our utter vulnerable selves is amazing.
Better go, I have to finish research on dams. Tell you more a century from now.

No comments: