Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Scrabble
Does any one here feel crazy whenever you are faced with a scrabble board almost void of opportunities for you and all the letters you pick are vowels or non vowels?
I am and it is not funny. I am currently losing a lot to my dad in the first two games of scrabble in my short existence here but my words are a bit more colourful than his and he said that they are pretty good. We are still stuck at the words like sole, road and well boring kind. I have been trying to put in corrode, jarl,fungible and nearly put in weird word beany in desperation.
I must warn readers, I am suffering from severe-utterly-depression-blogging syndrome and I forgive in advance for any erratic typing. Sorry folks, but every teenager goes through this adults cannot escape as well.

No comments: